Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Leaving on a Jet Plane ....

Well the day has arrived ... feeling very pressured. Scared and excited at the same time ... just packed ... hair cut ... room empty and goodies bought! Can't leave home without them.

A little something for the Family

Last night looked like this ...

There is order in Chaos ...

There are some people that we will miss while we are away and I want you to see yourself in print ...

Daddy & his Princess

Ite & Elizabeth ... beautiful!!

Our Baby!

The Matthews Children ...

I will miss reading to them ... and having them come and hang out at our place!

Farewell until next year ... keep yourselves safe ... that includes you lucy ... who would not be photographed. 

A big thank you to Gail ... she has been my stability while I have been chaotic! I need to go and get ready to leave .... here we come!






1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys called tonight, it was great to chat before you head away for a year, I hope everything goes well, lots of love carly

    ReplyDelete