Saturday, May 24, 2014

Will that be small, medium or large ...

Some of you know our son Mackenzie ... aka Mack ... who lives in Dunedin with his wife Ite and their beautiful daughter Elizabeth, my most favourite Elizabeth in the whole world! Mack has completed his study in Physical Ed and Fitness with a post graduate diploma in High Performance Sport Conditioning ... I think? Mack has been helping and advising Pete on his weight program and general fitness. While skyping with Mack the other day he recommended that Pete buy some protein powder to help him buff up and help with his energy levels, he recommended Syntha-6 which apparently is one of the better protein powders. I immediately went to Amazon.com ... the answer to all shopping needs and ordered Pete's container of protein powder and this is what arrived ...

A new meaning of Large

I guess I did not pay attention to what size I was ordering ... I am not sure that Pete will ever get through this while we are here! But as you can see there is going to be plenty of nutrition ... lean muscle and recovery. I now have a new understanding of what large means! I will pay much more attention to size and weight when ordering something next time. You can get plenty of bang for your buck when buying large here in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment