Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Name is Sue ... Now You're Going to Die!


Today ... Tuesday ... we took lars and Roxcy to Montshire's Museum and it is awesome. I think any child would have fun here! Montshire is a science museum with lots of very cool things to do and see. lars and Roxcy spent a long time outside in the water part of the museum getting very wet. The purpose in going was to see Sue ... Sue is a Tyrannosaurus Rex that was discovered in Dakota ... I am not sure when. She is impressive and looks just like a TRex from Jurassic Park. Apparently she is the largest, best preserved and most complete TRex every found. There are some very cool things to see and do here. 

My Name is Sue ...
Perfection ... 
Color ... 

I loved watching these two little cuties today ... 
lars the Invincible


Wild Roxcy

Lars was totally into the water ... he was so involved, looking at him was like looking at Mike all over again as a little boy. The same kind of intensity and interest. Roxcy runs  everywhere! She does not stop moving. In a world of her own brushing up against others then running on. Sometimes I look at her and I see lucy! This little girl is very solid with herself in the world and knows exactly where she fits. Mike and Chris are doing such an awesome job of loving and parenting these two perfect little children that we are loving to pieces.

One last shot before I finish ... 

A Hard Days Work



Today has been perfect!

3 comments:

  1. those insect trays remind me of my own fun times at the chch museum, no T rex though there was a whale that I thought was super cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. lars the invincible photo....total mike look! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Roxcy.

    ReplyDelete