Friday, July 11, 2014

Peter Larson Cammock ... Super Hero


lars ... Super Hero

Our eldest granchild was born in New Hampshire, USA. His parents are Christina larson Cammock & Michael Ashley Cammock. He has his Mother's luminous blue eyes, his Dad's thick dark eye lashes and sticky out ears. He is a cross between Ninja and vulnerable, cheeky and pouty, shy and bold. He is a sweet little boy and there is something gentle about him ... sensitive.

He loves to play ... he loves riding his bike ... he loves watching movie trailers with his Dad and Rokenbok trailers ... he loves watching Top Gear with Pete ... he loves running under the hose ... he loves playing with his Hot Shots track and he and Pete have a lot of fun together. He loves Super Heroes ... Transformers. He loves Cheese Pizza and Salami Pizza ... he loves Mac and Cheese ... he loves ice cream ... he loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches ... he loves strawberries. He loves coming up and punching my butt ... his way of saying I like you Grandma. He loves playing with his cousins ... he loves hanging out with his Dad ... he is really interested in things ... like museums, he loved NYC and sat in his buggy with Roxcy for hours, captured by all that was happening! When something grabs his interest he becomes very absorbed and serious. He loves Star Wars books and he loves Tin Tin comics and reading them with Pete & his Dad. Water pistols are a dangerous hazard in his hands ... as are swords, bows and arrows and any other weapon of mass destruction. lars has a love/hate relationship with Karate ... he hates going, but when he gets there he warms up to it. He is good at it as well, he has good blocks, good stance and some power behind his punches and kicks. He likes to dance. He is a wonderful little boy with the most amazing eyes that really are the window to his world.

When he is upset or angry he says ... 'don't look at me' ... or 'I hate you!' He wants to be one of the big boys ... I am pretty sure that he will never be a big/tall boy. I love the way he moves into Super Hero play/mode ... out come his Karate kicks and his weaponry. I love the way he will sometimes be sitting next to me on the couch and will unconsciously start to lean on me ... I love how he holds my hand when he crosses the road ... I love how he calls me Grandma and Pete ... Pete. I love watching lars and Pete together. I love watching him run ... he has the craziest run and is the fastest moving boy in any group of children. I love how his face looks when he becomes interested in something and wants to know more. I love how he sneaks out of bed in the mornings and goes downstairs and turns on the TV to watch a 'show'. I love how polite he is and how grown up he sounds when he is saying thank you to cars that stop to let us cross the road. There is an earnestness and honesty about lars that I find so lovable.

We love this little boy ... he is handsome, curious, interested and fun ... today he is 5! He is one of the four reasons we come to Windsor VT.

Hanging out on the Hood

Playing is Serious Work

Storing Energy

A S'mores Moment

Independence

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER LARSON CAMMOCK




No comments:

Post a Comment