Tuesday, April 8, 2014

In The Beginning

This is my first attempt at recording our gap year ... that is Pete's and my gap year ... what I call a mid life gap year! We are weeks away from leaving ... I leave for Dunedin in 2 weeks and I feel like everything is moving fast now! We experience a mixture of excitement and fear ... 'what have we just done' ... and there is so much to do and money to spend before we have even left NZ. I keep having these moments of 'have I forgotten anything ... important ... like visas!! ... oops our will!'
We start in Vermont with Mike, Chris, lars and Roxcy ... we don't get enough time with these 2 cuties ... and we are so excited to hang out with them and play lots and lots!


Look what we will be doing with them ... we are going to have so many adventures on the tandem bike. Mike has bought a Weehoo tandem trailer that attaches to the tandem ... it will carry Lars & Roxcy. I am thinking ... taking lars to Karate ... day trips to Woodstock ... going over the river to buy Chocolate Milk ... lots of day trips with Lars & Roxcy right behind us in their tandem! I am sooooo excited!








3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Mum, cant wait to see all the pics from Dunedin of little Elizabeth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog Liz, I love the title and layout...super jealous of that bike trailer, I am going to start looking for one in nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Liz, good layout and nice colour arrangement : )

    ReplyDelete